quinta-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2008

WHAT A MESS!


Yes!I’m such a mess

And I tend to mess with other people’s lives

I don’t know how to be any different

Just want you to like me this way

I don’t even know if I would be happier doing things

Differently

I just know that things are the way they are

And maybe if I tried to change who I am

I’d end up changing things I’m not supposed to

And would you like me as well?

Would you love me that much?

Living with this “what if” in my mind

Kills me

But being sure about other things

Drives me even crazier

There’s no right answer

There’s no right path to follow

I’m in a good place

Just need to realize that once again

Thanks God you’re here

By my side

Thanks you always catch me when I fall

I don’t want things to change

I don’t want anything at all

Just need to figure out who I am

So then maybe I’ll know exactly what I need.

Nenhum comentário: