domingo, 4 de julho de 2010

Enjoy the silence


Don't have anything special to say... Just wanted to write and see if it makes me a little less tired...
Tired of being tired, tired of all the noise, tired of what I see when I look at the mirror.
It happens all the time and I know it's nothing, but I often get sick of myself and want to run away, but as the wise Flint Lockwood once said: " You can't run away from your feet!!!" ( well, at least I still have a little humour left, which is actually a good sign).
Anyways,I realy could use some vacations...But how? Motherhood doens't offer that. Not complaining ( or am I?) and if I am, well, who cares?
I'm ok...I'm better than when I started to write, which means I'm doing the right thing by vomiting all these meaningless words here.
By the way, I'm aware of how rusty my English is, but unfortunately, improving it is not a priority right now...Priority is to get some sleep and this is exactly what I'm about to do in a few. It's 8:30 p.m. and I can't wait to go to bed. It could be worst, I know!
By know, just want to enjoy the silence.

Nenhum comentário: