domingo, 1 de julho de 2007

Don't be sad! (LIFE)



Esse é pra minha irmãnzinha...Jê,como disse,somos rídiculas....sempre acabamos nos repetindo.." sei que às vezes uso palavras repetidas,mas quais são as palavras que nunca são ditas???".Um dia tudo passa.A gente consegue chegar lá,pode ter certeza....IF YOU LOSE YOUR FAITH,BABE,YOU CAN HAVE MINE AND IF YOU'RE LOST I'M RIGHT BEHIND,'COZ WE WALK THE SAME LINE" Te amo muitão,vc sabe!!!! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Life is so overwhelming

Sometimes it hits me

Sometimes it’s more than I can take

And I feel like exploding

I feel like breaking down

Breaking into million pieces

In a way that I won’t be able to find myself again

And if I get lost

Who’s gonna find me?

Who’s gonna put myself together?

I know I’m in the edge

And I’m sure this is a huge fall

I’m so scared

I’ve been there before

And this is how I know I won’t like to be there again

Every time I fall I lose a piece of myself

Soon there’ll be nothing left

Soon there’ll be nothing to leave

And nothing to come back for.

I wouldn’t come back for me

Would you?

Um comentário:

Jen disse...

Vc é a melhor amiga que alguém poderia ter... A mais presente, a que mais me entende... Agradeço a Deus por ter colocado pessoas como vc no meu caminho e continuarei pedindo a Ele que te abençoe sempre. Obrigada por tudo, te amo demais....